c Modular synthesizer functions such as envelope generators help automate the articulation of a note by going through a series of changes (such as a note growing louder and brighter, then softer and more muted) in response to a new “note on event” – namely, creating a trigger or gate signal to indicate a note has started.« Back to Glossary Index
- Learning Modular July 2022 Newsletter: Remember Dave Smith
- Learning Modular June 2022 Newsletter: Electronic Music Performance
- Learning Modular May 2022 Newsletter: Latency in Digital Modules
- Learning Modular April 2022 Newsletter: Ambient Performance
- Learning Modular March 2022 Newsletter: Overload!