In modular terms, DC refers to a voltage that tends to stay at one steady level for awhile, such as a gate output that switches between 0v when a note is off and 5 or 10v when a note is on. It can also refer to a slowly changing voltage, such as an envelope.« Back to Glossary Index
- Learning Modular July 2022 Newsletter: Remember Dave Smith
- Learning Modular June 2022 Newsletter: Electronic Music Performance
- Learning Modular May 2022 Newsletter: Latency in Digital Modules
- Learning Modular April 2022 Newsletter: Ambient Performance
- Learning Modular March 2022 Newsletter: Overload!