Sometimes you need to silence or disconnect a signal. A circuit that allows you to do so is called a mute. (Disappointed that it’s not something more exotic, like a module that accurately emulates a trumpet mute? Sorry. But that’s not a bad idea…)« Back to Glossary Index
- Learning Modular July 2022 Newsletter: Remember Dave Smith
- Learning Modular June 2022 Newsletter: Electronic Music Performance
- Learning Modular May 2022 Newsletter: Latency in Digital Modules
- Learning Modular April 2022 Newsletter: Ambient Performance
- Learning Modular March 2022 Newsletter: Overload!