When tuning instruments, a semitone is divided into 100 units called cents; there are 1200 cents per octave (100 x 12 semitones). When one oscillator is detuned compared to another, the difference in their frequencies is sometimes measured in cents.« Back to Glossary Index
- Learning Modular July 2022 Newsletter: Remember Dave Smith
- Learning Modular June 2022 Newsletter: Electronic Music Performance
- Learning Modular May 2022 Newsletter: Latency in Digital Modules
- Learning Modular April 2022 Newsletter: Ambient Performance
- Learning Modular March 2022 Newsletter: Overload!