A generic term for a module that affects the tone or timbre of your sound. A filter is the most common sound modifier; this term is more often reserved for more exotic functions, such as a rectifier, wavefolder, and other waveshapers.« Back to Glossary Index
- Learning Modular July 2022 Newsletter: Remember Dave Smith
- Learning Modular June 2022 Newsletter: Electronic Music Performance
- Learning Modular May 2022 Newsletter: Latency in Digital Modules
- Learning Modular April 2022 Newsletter: Ambient Performance
- Learning Modular March 2022 Newsletter: Overload!