A sound with effects (such as reverb) mixed is referred to as “wet”; a sound with no effects is referred to as “dry.” Effects units or mixers often have wet/dry mix amounts that set the ratio between the original, unprocessed sound and the fully-effected sound.« Back to Glossary Index
- Learning Modular January 2023 Newsletter: The Pros and Cons of Going Hybrid
- Learning Modular November/December 2022 Newsletter: Mono, Stereo, or Surround?
- Learning Modular/Alias Zone October 2022 Newsletter: Positive Module Trends
- Learning Modular/Alias Zone September 2022 Newsletter: Live Performance Checklist
- Learning Modular August 2022 Newsletter: Performing in Quad