This module produces repetitive, cycling waves ranging in frequency from the low end of the audio spectrum to as slow as many seconds or even minutes per cycle. They are used to produce effects such as tremolo (when controlling the loudness of a signal), vibrato (when controlling the pitch of a signal), repetitive filter wah-wah effects, pulse width modulation to vary the waveshape of a pulse in an oscillator, and more.« Back to Glossary Index
- Learning Modular November/December 2022 Newsletter: Mono, Stereo, or Surround?
- Learning Modular/Alias Zone October 2022 Newsletter: Positive Module Trends
- Learning Modular/Alias Zone September 2022 Newsletter: Live Performance Checklist
- Learning Modular August 2022 Newsletter: Performing in Quad
- Learning Modular July 2022 Newsletter: Remembering Dave Smith